Last updated: May 25, 2018
Previous version is located here.
Practi Technologies Ltd, UK Private limited Company, Company number 09829987, Registered office address: Interchange Atrium Building The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Atrium Building / Practi, London, England, NW1 8AH (“Practi Technologies Ltd”, "us", "we", or "our") operates this website https://practi.co.uk and its subdomains and the PRACTI POS mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data when you use our Service.
Legal Bases for the Processing of Your Personal Data
We count on the following bases when processing your Personal Data:
1) Consent - your clear agreement to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
2) Contract - the reason why the processing is necessary based on a contract you have with Practi Technologies Ltd, or because Practi Technologies Ltd has asked you to take specific steps before entering into that contract.
3) Legitimate Interests - the reason why the processing your data is necessary which is based on the legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
- gaining insights from your behaviour on the website;
- delivering, developing and improving the website;
- enabling Practi Technologies Ltd to enhance, customise or modify the website and services;
- determining whether marketing campaigns are effective;
- enhancing data security.
4) Other bases provided by the applicable law.
If you have given consent to the processing of your data you can freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing us or contacting (see the contact details).
If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for the processing of your data, then Practi Technologies Ltd will stop the processing of the Personal Data.
If we have another legal basis for the processing of your data, then we may continue to do so subject to your legal interests and rights.
Information Collection, Use and Purposes
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information (hereinafter and hereinbefore "Personal Data").
We collect data when you interact with our website, especially when:
- you browse any page of the Service;
- we call you;
- you use the Service;
- you receive emails from us;
- you chat with us for customer support;
- you connect integrations.
We collect the following types of data:
- contact details such as you’re your first name, last name, address, telephone number, email address;
- financial information such as your bank account number, sort code, credit/debit card details;
- pre-orders and orders information;
- data that identifies you such as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version;
- data on how you use the website such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), goods/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on webpages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
We use the data for the following purposes:
- to provide Service and goods;
- to deliver Service and goods;
- to keep the Service running;
- to improve the Service;
- to provide customer support;
The recipients of the collected data are the Director of Practi Technologies Ltd, its employees, and other third party service providers mentioned below.
See below the detailed list of information which we collect.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Log Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We may use and store information about your location, if you give us permission to do so. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt-out from Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
AdRoll remarketing service is provided by Semantic Sugar, Inc.
You can opt-out of AdRoll remarketing by visiting this AdRoll Advertising Preferences web page: http://info.evidon.com/pub_info/573?v=1&nt=1&nw=false
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
You may choose not to provide Practi Technologies Ltd with personal data. If you choose to do so, you can continue to visit the Service, website and browse its pages, but Practi Technologies Ltd will not be able to process transactions without personal data.
You may turn off cookies in your browser via settings. You can block cookies on your browser refusing cookies. You may delete cookies. If you turn off cookies, you can continue to use the website and browse its pages, but the website and certain services will not work properly.
You may ask us to refrain from using your data for marketing. You can opt out from marketing by emailing us or contacting via the support.
You can exercise the following rights by sending us an email or via the support:
- You have the right to access information about you, especially:
the categories of data;
the purposes of data processing;
third parties to whom the data disclosed;
how long the data will be retained and the criteria used to determine that period;
other rights regarding the use of your data.
- You have the right to make Practi Technologies Ltd correct any inaccurate personal data about you.
- You can object to Practi Technologies Ltd using your personal data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you. Practi Technologies Ltd may use your data to determine whether we should let you know information that might be relevant to you (for example, tailoring emails to you based on your behaviour).
- You have the right to the data portability of your data to another service or website. Practi Technologies Ltd will give you a copy of your data in readable format so that you can provide it to another service. If you ask us and it is technically possible, we will directly transfer the data to the other service for you.
- You have the right to be “forgotten”. You may ask erasing any personal data about you, if it is no longer necessary for Practi Technologies Ltd to store the data for purposes of your use of the website.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of your data by Practi Technologies Ltd. You can address any complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, either by calling their helpline (https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/helpline/) or as directed on their website at www.ico.org.uk
In the context of the right to access information Practi Technologies Ltd shall provide you with the information within one month of your request unless there is a justified requirement to provide such information faster.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Data where required to do so by law or in accordance with an order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As such we make no warranties as to the level of security afforded to your data, except that we will always act in accordance with the relevant UK and EU legislation.
Connections to the Service are encrypted using 256-bit SSL with integrity assured by the SHA2 RSA algorithm. We use servers that comply with strict international data security standards, including ISO 27001. You are responsible of your login information and password. You shall keep them confidential.
Practi Technologies Ltd stores personal data as long as Practi Technologies Ltd needs it and the retention practice depends on the type of data Practi Technologies Ltd collects, regulatory burden, and how Practi Technologies Ltd use the personal data. The retention period of Practi Technologies Ltd is based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving.
Practi Technologies Ltd has third party service providers mentioned above which have not sought nor received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR. Practi Technologies Ltd relies on derogations for specific situations as set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR. In particular, Practi Technologies Ltd collects and transfers to Australia and the United States personal data only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of Practi Technologies Ltd in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a children under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Practi Technologies Ltd,
UK Private limited Company,
Company number 09829987
Registered office address: Interchange Atrium Building The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Atrium Building / Practi, London, England, NW1 8AH
Talk to us on 020 3608 4840